- We welcome abstract submissions for poster presentations. A poster session will be held both on Saturday and Sunday. We hope the poster sessions to be great opportunities for presenters to interact with the distinguished international invited scholars.
- Pokémonastic analyses of languages other than Japanese, Chinese, English and Russian are particularly welcome.
The deadline for abstract submission is March 23rd, 2018 (extended).
Authors will be notified of the outcome roughly within a week.
- Submissions should either be:
- projects on sound symbolism, ideally something that is related to the Pokémonastic enterprise (but not necessarily) and
- any projects on phonetics and/or phonology.
- At the top of the abstract please specify:
- Your name
- Your affiliation
- Whether you’re a student or already have PhD
- Whether your presentation is on (a) sound symbolism or (b) general phonetics/phonology
The evaluation of the abstracts will be conducted internally by the conference committee members.
- Authors may be the first or sole author of at most one abstract, and may be a non-first co-author of any number of abstracts.
- The maximum length for an abstract is 1 page (A4 or US letter size), including tables, figures, and references. Abstract text must be in English, in a 12-point or larger font.
- Please send your abstract in the PDF format to email@example.com.